Boca Raton is the perfect place to own a pool, but keeping up with the regularly required cleaning and maintenance is not how you want to spend your free time. Let Pool Scouts handle your pool cleaning on a regular basis, so that you can enjoy your pool.
The Pool Scouts Cleaning Service Checklist
Pool Scouts of West Boca Raton offers one-time and recurring Cleaning Service visits. Pool chemistry can change with variations in the Florida weather, as well as with time. It is important to check chemistry on a weekly basis to ensure a clean and healthy pool environment.
Pool Scouts weekly, monthly and one-time pool cleaning visits include the following:
- Remove leaves and debris from the pool surface
- Clean the tile surface at the waterline
- Empty and clean the skimmer basket(s) and the pump strainer basket(s)
- Clean or backwash the pool filter
- Check the filter pressure
- Check pool equipment for proper operation and potential leaks
- Vacuum the pool bottom
- Perform water testing
- Add any required chemicals to balance the pool water
- Blow off pool deck area and equipment pad
- Wall cleaning service
To find out more about what’s involved in our pool cleaning service, fill out the form to the right or give us a call at 561-465-0141.